Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Being sick sucks.

I don't like being sick.  I suppose nobody does.  But it's part of life; I accept that.  What I hate more is that when I'm sick, I don't have the energy to do much of anything at all.  It feels like a waste of a day when I can't get a single productive thing done. I only have the sniffles right now and as annoying as they may get, I could still re-organize my desk or clean a closet.  But my energy level betrays me. I become exhausted so quickly and am drawn back to laying in bed.  

I suppose that tells me I'm not doing enough productive things when I am well.  I shouldn't have chores to do if I'm sick.  I should just be able to take a day of rest and not stress about the things that need to be put away or cleaned.  Hmm, didn't think this rant would be a two-parter and one against myself at that.  Wow, this blog is good for self-realization!  OK, now I'm rambling... and I'm typing it... I'm so weird.

I also didn't go to Crossfit this morning, so although I'm currently one ahead of bartender friend, I'm now one behind my other friend.  Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment