Monday, February 13, 2012

Giving up on love

Yup. It’s another melodramatic post!

It’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow. Yet another day without a Valentine in my life.

I’ve only had a profile on an online dating site for maybe 3 weeks and I’m beyond any hope that I’ll find someone special on there.  The girl I am in love with chooses to try and maintain a relationship with a guy with whom she’s not even sure she’d spend the rest of her life, which I can only view as wasting potential opportunities to have a greater life with someone else (not even necessarily me). And the only girl who’s actually pursued me recently seems like a fun girl, but I’m not attracted to her physically.

I guess I’m too picky. I’m giving up on anything meaningful with anyone. I’d like to think it won’t be forever, but everything feels hopeless right now.

Truly a Darrin Downer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment