Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Seeking help

I’ve been thinking in ways that are far too irrational. Almost everything is coming from emotion that completely lacks in confidence and optimism, and seems to get rooted further in distrust. It’s to the point where I could be damaging relationships around me and thinking in ways I haven’t thought in three years.

So I finally made the call to a counselor for help. I need someone to talk to who has at least some training and practical ways for me to handle my issues in a healthy way.

I’m a little scared.  I’m scared because it means dealing with truths I don’t want to face.  It means letting go of things or people I’m not ready to let go of yet.  On the other hand, it means being reminded that I’m worth something. It means being encouraged and given support to take action and not wait on anyone else.

It means something has to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment