Monday, October 17, 2011

Silly traditions

When I’ve visited my parents for the holidays over the past 7 or 8 years, we’ve always gone to Red Lobster for dinner one of the days I’m there.  Somehow, it became a tradition. Plus, those cheese biscuits are irresistible!

This year, now that I have my own place, my parents are coming down to visit me for the holidays. I’m super excited for this since they haven’t been down to California for about 8 years. My mom loves palm trees. She’s going to be so happy being here. And it makes me really happy to see her happy.

I just got an email from my mom tonight that made me laugh. She asked if there is a Red Lobster down here. “Tradition,” she said. Fortunately, there are two Red Lobsters in Orange County. Now, I can’t wait to go. But with my weight-loss challenge, I’ll have to resist those cheese biscuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment